The El Dorado Springs City Council will meet at 5:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 5 at city hall, 135 W. Spring St.
The tentative agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call
4. Approval of minutes of December 15 meeting
5. Reports and written communications
6. Public forum
7. Consideration of Resolution 15-01, establishing revised user fees for swimming pool.
8. Consideration of resolution 15-02, establishing revised user fees for the golf course.
9. Discussion of Cedar House Grill Liquor License Application
10. Discussion of changes to chapter 14, nuisances and chapter 26, vegetation.
11. City manager report
12. mayor council report